|CBTS Latin America|
|CBTS Latin America objectives are to:|
• Undertake high quality and relevant market, risk assessments
and research studies, aiming at identifying VET’s opportunities and
challenges in Latin America.
• Provide high quality advice to Latin American governments, educational
and private organisations to design, implement and/or evaluate CBTS
services based on the Australian VET’s model.
• Provide high quality training to key people involved in the implementation
of CBTS in Latin America.
• Create and/or assist in the creation of reputable CBTS organisations in
Latin American countries either owned or associated with TAFE
Colleges in Australia.
• Achieve international and national recognition for the quality of CBTS
services provided through Australian registered training organisations
• Establish collaborative relationships with RTO’s in Australia to bid
together for development banks funding CBTS' projects (Worldbank,
BID-Inter-american Development Bank, CAF etc) .
CBTS LA's works in co-ordination with Australian representatives in Latin America (DFAT, COALAR, AUSTRADE, Embassies, State Government's representatives, Chambers of Commerce).